For our Fall/Winter event, we will be accepting pants, long sleeved items, hoodies, coats, Halloween costumes, Christmas outfits, winter dresses and suits. We will also accept school appropriate shorts and short sleeved shirts. NO swimsuits, tank tops, or Spring/Summer holiday themed outfits.
For our Spring/Summer event, we will be accepting khaki pants and jeans. We will also accept light-weight long sleeve shirts, jackets, and sweaters. Also Spring/Summer holiday themed outfits. No heavy winter fabrics like flannel, corduroy, fleece, velvet, or clothing with winter scenes (like Christmas or Snowmen.
Please follow the guidelines below as you prepare your items:
1) Check for stains, broken zippers, torn hemlines, missing buttons, etc. We will be double checking at the store and will not receive any item that is not in excellent condition.
2) Wash and iron your clothes! The better they look, the better they sell!
3) Please use PLASTIC hangers only! No wire hangers. This makes shopping more pleasant for everyone. Clothes tend to fall off wire hangers and may be overlooked and not purchased if on the floor. Note: Use children's plastic hangers for sizes 10 and below. Use larger plastic hangers for sizes 12 and above. You may also use wire coated hangers as long as they are 'size appropriate'. Plastic hangers can be purchased at discount stores like Walmart, Target and dollar stores. Some retail clothing stores will gladly give you plastic hangers upon your request!
4) Group items together so that they will equal a value of at least $3.00. They may be pinned together on one hanger or if on separate hangers rubber band the hangers together. Infant sleeping gowns or onesies and children's pajamas are great to group together as a set of 2 or 3.
5) Use larger safety pins to attach all pants to a hanger, ironed flat front. Pants that are folded over on a hanger tend to end up on the floor.
6) All sets and accessories need to be pinned securely together, with pants hung on the back of the shirt; pin the waist of the pants to the shoulders of the shirt. Both pieces need to be seen without unpinning them. If a shirt/pant set are on separate hangers, rubber band the hangers together.
For our Fall/Winter event, we will be accepting winter shoes and boots. Sandals and flip-flops will be accepted at our Spring/Summer event. Shoes are difficult to tag, so please follow these guidelines to be sure shoes remain together: 1) Write your consignor number and price on masking tape, placing on bottom of both shoes. 2) Safety pin the price tag to a shoe lace or through the shoe eyelet. 3) Place both shoes (with attached price tag) inside a Ziploc bag and seal with clear plastic tape. Make sure the price tag is visible through the bag.
Due to new safety and sanitation regulations in the state of California, we will no longer accept bedding or mattresses. We will still accept sheets, but not bumpers, comforters etc. Any bedding filled with fluff will NO LONGER be accepted.
Hang and pin blankets over hangers so that shoppers can see them. If they are small receiving blankets, group 2 or 3 together in a Ziploc bag and seal with clear plastic tape. Safety pin or tape the string portion of the tag to the Ziploc bag. It helps to write your consignor number and price on the Ziploc bag with a Sharpie in the case that the string tag comes off during the sale.
Bottles, bibs, rattles, socks, bows, etc group together appropriately in Ziploc bags. Seal with clear packing tape. Safety pin or tape the string portion of the tag to the Ziploc bag. It helps to write your consignor number and price on the Ziploc bag with a Sharpie in the case that the string tag comes off during the sale.
All toys must be clean and in working order(batteries included). Small parts must be bagged and attached to the main part very securely. If parts get separated the item will not sell. Games should be taped closed. Puzzles, books, videos and small toys should be grouped accordingly and put in Ziploc bags. Secure with clear packing tape and pin tag to the Ziploc bag. It is also good to write your consignor number and info on the Ziploc bag with a Sharpie in case the tag comes off. Puzzles should be wrapped securely in clear Saran wrap to keep the pieces intact. TOYS NOT PACKAGED APPROPRIATELY WILL BE TURNED AWAY. We will only accept Beanie Baby, Disney or other name brand stuffed animals in like new condition.
We care about the safety of your children! For this reason, Car Seats will be closely inspected to insure they meet CPS standards. Please make sure that your Car Seat meets the following CPS requirements before consigning: 1) Manufactured within the past 5 years (date located on side of car seat). 2) Never been in a car accident. 3) Has NOT been subject to a recall You may check the following website for current recalls: www.carseat.org/Recalls/179NP.pdf You will be asked to sign a car seat waiver stating your car seat has all the pieces and is in excellent condition and not more than five years old. After insuring that your car seat meets CPS safety requirements, please thoroughly clean the seat cover and straps. Pin the white string tag to the top right side of car seat.
We will be happy to accept baby and children's furniture such as, changing tables, children's beds (without mattresses), dressers, chests, rocking chairs, playroom furniture and more! We will no longer be accepting ANY cribs manufactured before December 2010. Cribs manufactured between December 2010 and June 28, 2011, must have a certificate of compliance and not be recalled. Any crib manufactured after June 28, 2011, and has not been recalled, can be consigned. We do accept Pack n Plays and Bassinettes. Email email@example.com. if you have questions. Also, we may have room to accept household furniture in excellent condition from a smoke free home! This includes chairs, tables, bed frames, rugs, etc. These items MUST be pre-approved before you enter them! No TV's, electronics, room accessories not from your child's room, or nick-knacks please!
Boy's sizes 0-20, girl's sizes 0-16 and junior sizes 1-11 in teen styles. All must be no more than 1-2 years old, clean and odor-free. - Infant clothing - Shoes in excellent condition - Baby furniture and equipment - Nursery accessories - High quality toys, books and video games - Sports accessories - Maternity clothing, Maternity items - Bookshelves, twin beds, bunk-beds, tables, dressers, desks, from your child's room. - Pre-approved household furniture. email firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
Recalled Items. - Out-of-date clothing - It will not sell. - Any item that is stained, torn or overly worn. - Items with missing buttons, broken zippers or lost parts. - Battery operated toys without batteries. - Baby equipment that is not clean or has been recalled. - Bedding, pillows, or mattresses - Bags of loose toys unless theme oriented (i.e. bags of all army toys, all McDonald toys, Barbie toys all cars and trucks, etc.) - VHS movies - Stuffed animals that isn't name brand If you have any questions we’ll be happy to help! Contact Lauren Aloia at email@example.com.
If you have any questions well be happy to help! Contact Lauren Aloia at firstname.lastname@example.org.